Special Single Window assistance to SME sector
Small and Medium-sized Enterprises are the major employment generators and they are contributing heavily towards the growth of our economy. To support the ‘Make In India’ initiative, introduced by Govt. of India, we are offering special assistance to SMEs and upcoming young entrepreneurs entering into international trading.
An upcoming entrepreneur entering to international business face many challenges initially. We being an international logistics company having wide gamut of experience, offer cost effective services in freight forwarding, customs clearance and transportation.
In addition, we extend our support in:
- Obtaining trade licenses for international trade
- Assistance in analysing the credibility of buyers
- Support for getting insurance coverage for their products from buyers and thereby safeguarding the interests of exporters
- Assistance to get quality inspection and certifications for import/export
- Guidance in getting food/drug licenses, BIS certification and other mandatory requirements for import/export
- Assistance in importing of machinery through Export Promotion Capital Goods scheme
- Understanding the buyer’s needs, arranging the documents as per destination country requirements etc.
- Assistance and guidance to get various subsidies and incentives from MSME and other Govt. departments for upgrading the technology used in importing machineries and equipments
- Assistance in quality packing, labelling etc. to meet international standards
We support small scale cottage and agriculture based industries to promote their products globally and offer professional guidance and support to deliver their products to global buyers.